Monday 3 August 2015

Hot hot hot

     Hello Everyone,

     I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!! Here, every day is summer!! Every day during the whole year haha! Right now its even hotter. #35 degrees with about 90% humidity, its super crazy!! 
     Right now we have found a few more people to teach, not too many but its a start. The search never ends! The work will never end until the Lord himself tells us. Even though its hard, its really worth it!! My testimony of the Gospel grows stronger ever day!! I also know that our families CAN be together forever. If we obey God's commandments and complete with all of the requirements, it can be done! I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. Anything is possible if we put our faith in him!! I don't have much to say, but I want you all to know how much I love each and every one of you! 
     I am praying for Great Grandma Strate, praying for comfort and peace. She has been a good example to me and I love her lots.
     Thank you all so much for your friendships and support, and prayers. May the Lord be with you wherever you may go. "God be with you t'il we meet again". 

      Love,

      Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment