Monday 24 August 2015

Hard work paying off

       Hello Everyone,

       This past week has been a little hard for me. I loved my great grandma Harriet so much. However, I know she's in a better place!! And she is now reunited with my grandpa Fred! I know that they are so happy to be together once again! I love the gospel knowledge that we have. Our families can be together forever! But only if we obey the commandments and honor our covenants that we have made with our heavenly father. For those of you who have not made these covenants, I encourage you to do so!! And if you are not members yet, well there is that to do first!! 
         I heard that the funeral was good, wish I could have been there. I know the Lord still needs me here right now. 
         We are starting to find some new investigators so thats good!! We have a few baptisms on date for these upcoming weeks!! Fingers crossed!! Also, on the september 13 they are re-dedicating the temple in Mexcio!! So we get to watch a live broadcast from here on the 13th! I'm super excited! Should be an awesome day. 
        Well, thats all I got this week, thanks for all your love and prayers!! 
                                     Love,
                                     Elder Strate 


No comments:

Post a Comment