Tuesday 28 July 2015

ok after getting punched

Hello Everyone,

     Answers to dad's questions- Yes he punched me twice in the chest. The same spot too. I didn't feel it much because I had my planner, and my name tag and everything "protecting" me. It was an intoxicated Mexican dad, not a tourist like you asked. Yes, my toe has gotten a lot better. And no I haven't recieved the package yet
     This past week has been good. We found a few new people to teach, but not many. We are still working to find more people every day.
     This morning, we went to the Ruins! Thats right, I went to the Ruins here in Tulum again. My companion Elder Jimenez hadn't gone there so we went this morning. It was great! 

 
     I didn't take as many pictures as before, but a few at least. When we got there, we found a member who is one of the tour guides. And he gave us a tour for free!! It was awesome. So we didn't have to pay to get in lol! It was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed it!
     Also, this week we had an investigator come to church that we weren't even expecting! He is so awesome!! He loved the three hours and he's super excited to keep learning and going to church. We are going to put a baptismal date for him when we see him tomorrow. 
     Thanks for all the support and all the love. I know that Jesus Christ is our savior and redeemer!! Without him, we are truly nothing. Through him and his atoning sacrifice, is the only way that we can return to the presence of our father in heaven! I also know the Book of Mormon is true! There is evidence of it here and its truly amazing! I love you all and may the Lord bless you wherever you are!! 

     Love,

      Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment