Monday 1 June 2015

Hello Everyone,

     First and foremost...I would like to wish my two amazing sisters a happy birthday!! Sarah on May 22th and Miranda on May 30th. I think, haha! Happy birthday and hope you both had a wonderful week full of fun!
     So, life is pretty slow here in Calotmul. We don't have many investigators to work with but we are starting to find some more with the help of the members. Its also difficult to talk to people too because usually there are not many people walking in the streets. And we can't knock on doors, so we're going to have to do something. 
      However, things are starting to get rolling here!! There is a piano here in the house of prayer, but no one knows how to play. So. guess who gets to be the Branch Pianist!?!? Thats right! I do! And yesterday was Branch Conference so the members were super excited because I played. Actually, later today we are going to the house of prayer and I'm going to try to teach some of them how to play. Key word, "try" haha. But I'm excited and hopefully we can keep gaining the confidence of the members. 
 
     We do have an investigator with a baptismal date for the 13th of June. And shes progressing really well so far and we shouldn't have any problems! (fingers crossed!) We are also planning an ward mission activity so hopefully we can get some more people to teach. Well, thats about all I've got. Thanks for all the support! Keep being faithful and immovable in the gospel!!
 

Love,

Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment