Tuesday 2 December 2014

update

Hello Everyone,

     Sorry for not writing yesterday. None of the computers had internet yesterday, so I couldn't write. But now yes, so I'm writing today. Mom, we have a portable DVD player in our house to watch videos of the district so I think I don't need a CD player, but it would be nice to have enough money just in case! 
     So, everything here is going good. My health is getting better. Sometimes its hard to focus on the work when im hurting. But I'm doing my best!! And with the help of the Lord, that's all we can ask for!! Well, I don't have much time to write. But thanks everyone for being so awesome! I'm doing okay here. But these computers are not working...so I'm having a hard time trying to send photos. 
got to go, mucho amor!!
Love,

Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment