Monday 24 November 2014

New calling today - District Leader!

Hello Everyone,

     This week has been pretty interesting! For me and it sounds like for Magrath High School! Congrats to the Pandas and Zeniths for winning Provincials!! That's really exciting!! As for me, my week has been a bit hectic. 
     I had two more of my toenails cut out because they were infected and ingrown. But now, they are okay and I am taking some antibiotics to help with the infection. And also, on Saturday was not a good day for me. After we finished eating at a member's house, my eye started to itch really bad. It felt like there was something inside. So I tried to wash it out with water but that didn't do anything. Then I bought some eye drops to put in, but that didn't do anything either. Then eventually we went to the emergency because it was hurting so bad and we didn't know how to stop it. When we got there the doctor said that I have a little grain in my eye. But it is super small and he only saw it with his tools. He then prescribed me two different types of eye drops. One for is an anti-inflammatory, and the other is to get rid of this grain thing. But however, I am okay now!! 
     Now for the good news! Thursday night I received a call from one of the assistants to the Mission President. He extended a calling to me to be the new District Leader!! So now I'm senior companion and also a District Leader! I'm so excited! Even though I'm still in my training, I'm now senior companion and district leader. That's pretty cool. Well at least I think so haha. Also, I bought a copy of the book of Mormon in Mayan. So now I'm starting to learn Mayan along with Spanish!! Bix abel. Haha. Everything here is going great! The teaching here is great. We are activating a lot of less active members and also continueing to find new investigators!  The work is moving forward!! 
     Please continue to send your love and prayers!! This work is great, but it's not easy!! Especially when I'm trying fight to stay healthy at the same time. Thanks for all your love and support!!

Love
Dawson
 
Lunch time! Love my shades
 

No comments:

Post a Comment