Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Party

Hello Everyone,

     This past week has been wonderful!! We had our ward Christmas party this past Thursday. It was so awesome!! We had a lot of members, less actives, and investigators show up! There was lots of food, drinks, and it was a great time! 


     The young kids performed the Nativity, which was wonderful! And the young men and young women each prepared a dance and it was pretty cool. The young men's was better haha. The young women didn't even really plan theirs, they just kinda walked around doing whatever lol. And then a few of the young men did a special dance that was really cool. They started rapping and break dancing and they were really good at it. It was a fun night and everyone enjoyed it!!

     Then last night, we had a Christmas Devotional with all the missionaries in our zone. I think there is about 20 of us, not sure exactly lol. 

     That was awesome too! Some of the missionaries gave talks, and played some special musical numbers. It was awesome!! And I lead the music. At first I didn't really want to, but I did it anyways. It turnded out to be great! I'm grateful that I learned how to lead music, because I am actually using it now!! Everything is going great! 



                                                                  Elder Zambrano
     Please, remember my companion and I in your prayers!! 
      Thanks everyone for being awesome!!
       Love Elder Dawson Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment