Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year

     Hello Everyone,

     Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a great new year!! And a safe one too. We didn't do much here. We had to be in the house at 6pm for safety reasons. But thats okay. Like my mom always told me, "Better to be safe than sorry!" Haha. 
     These past few days I have been reflecting on this year of 2015. It went by super fast! And I spent the WHOLE year as a missionary! Wow! I have also been thinking about all of the many blessings that God has poured out upon me and my family. In fact, there are so many that I can't name them all!! 
      Now I am looking forward to another wonderful year with many wonderful opportunities in store.  Hopefully this week, we will have a baptism! Its not for sure, but lets hope so! 
     Sorry, don't have much time but I just want you all to know something. That Jesus Christ lives! And he loves each and every one of you. He knows your situation perfectly. He knows how to help you! It doesn't matter what the problem is, the Atonement of Jesus Christ is for all! I know these things to be true. Have a wonderful week and never lose faith!!
      My shoulder is healed up, my knee is healed up. I actually went and bought a cheap glove this week, some balls and a wood bat. We're headed out now to play some ball. I promise I won't hurt my companion!

      Love,
          Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment