Monday 28 December 2015

Christmas Time!

     Hello Everyone,

     Merry Christmas too all!! 
     This past week was great! I hope everyone had a safe and sound Christmas! On Thursday we had a Zone Christmas Party!! Yay!! It was a lot of fun! We played some games, and ate a lot of food. And I mean a LOT of food haha!! 
 
 

 
 
     Then we came back to Ucum and ate dinner with the Gonzales Family. It was great, but I couldn't eat as much as I wanted because I was already FULL! 
     Then, on Christmas morning, we opened our presents!! YAY!! I got lots of wonderful things! Thank you so much family for sending me some good stuff. And my companion loves the Canada T-shirt! 
 
     I also got to talk to my family! And my brother that is in Salt Lake City and is a missionary too! How exciting!! It was wonderful to see everyone and all the smiling faces! Now, theres only one more time left to talk to them, Mother's Day. Wow, time sure flies by!! 
      Oh, and guess what? Yesterday when my companion and I were walking, we saw a monkey!! Yes, a real live monkey! It was climbing up and down a tree and it had a leash around it's neck. So I guess it was somebody's pet! 
     Well, thats all for this week! I won't be writing again until next year...sorry about that. You'll all have to wait until then! Haha! 

   Love,

         Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment