Monday 26 October 2015

     Hello Everyone,

     This past week has been great. The rain is now gone, and the sun is shining again!! And its still pretty hot too! I have actually gotten used to the sun here. I never thought that would happen considering that its so hot. But thanks to sunscreen and drinking lots of water, I have adapted to the climate here quite well.    
     So... we have found some more investigators. We also have some baptismal dates coming up soon, fingers crossed!! The work here is definetely progressing. I would say the hardest part would be finding people to teach. But we are working on that!     
     One of the things that I have learned as a missionary is that the influence of the Holy Ghost is so real!! Us as missionaries, are only tools in the Lords hands to work his miracles. If we don't teach with the Holy Ghost, then these people won't be able to feel it. When someone recieves a spiritual confirmation from the Holy Ghost that something is true, there isn't anything, or anyone that can deny that. I have felt that many times here in my mission. I will never apart from what I know to be true. "I will not, I cannot!"- "How firm a foundation" from the Hymn Book. 
     Thanks for all the love and support. Have a wonderful week!

Love,

Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment