Wednesday 7 October 2015

Conference

     Hello Everyone,
     How are you right now Dad? Pres. Kirkham told me that you are okay now. I was so relieved!! and do you know if grandpa has got my letter yet?
     This week has been wonderful!! Of course, the best part was General Conference!! Man I love General Conference. I hope all of you had the opportunity to listen and watch it. How amazing it was to see three new apostles being called. Another three special witnesses of Jesus Christ. I know these men are called by God!!
      So I like this new area that I'm in. Its like three little towns all combined into one. Ucum, Madrazo, and Pedregal. Everyone here says ther are about 2,500 people here. The chapel here is actually big too. I think its a little bigger than the church in Tulum (my last area). There isn't much work here, but we are starting to find more people to teach. Yesterday we found a new investigator. His name is Vladimir, and he was a referral from the Branch Prez. He is so awesome, we taught him the Restoration yesterday because he wanted to know what we preached. We felt the spirit so strongly and he did too!! Then he told us that he believes that its all true! So we put a goal for a baptismal date, October 31st. Hopefully we can help him to progress. He is young too and I can definitely see a future missionary in him!! 
      Oh and I also got to meet sister Clarke! Remember that supposedly we are cousins haha. She is in my district here. And she is so TALL! Shes taller and bigger than me.
      Also, I am almost done reading the BOM. I just started the book of Ether. I'm so excited because it will be the first time I will have read it in Spanish! Hooray for spanish!
      Thanks for all your love and support. I hope you all enjoyed General Conference and that we may continue to apply all that we learn to our lives!! Keep the Commandments!! 
     Here is our district watching General Conference.
                 

Lots of love,
Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment