Monday 27 April 2015

New Stake


Hello Everyone,

     This week has been pretty good! We have found some new people to teach and we are continuing to work hard. Not too much happened this week. Me and my companion are getting along good. Unfortunately we have dropped some people that we have been teaching. They just are not progressing, and don't want to read or pray or any of the other things that we ask them to do. This is what is limiting their progression. Although it makes me really sad, I need to shake it off and just keep moving forward. However, its a lot harder than you would maybe think. 
     Anyways, Hope everthying is going good back home!! Sorry I don't have much to write about. But I hope these pictures that I sent make up for that haha. 
     Oh, and also we entered the new Stake Center yesterday!!! And I've got to say, its pretty amazing! The stake conference was so awesome!! 6 members of the quorum of the seventy came!!! Wow. We are literally making history here in Playa. We are no longer a part of the Cancun Stake, but our own!! And I'm pretty sure that this new stake is a lot nicer than the one we have haha. 
     Anyways, thanks for all the love and support!! Keep praying and sending your thoughts! I need them haha.

Love,

Elder Strate            



No comments:

Post a Comment