Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello Everyone,

     First of all, Happy New Year!!!! To be honest, my new year was pretty boring haha. We had to be in our houses early on New years eve. Normally we enter at 9 pm but on the 31st we had to be in the house at 6pm. We didn't really do much, just lounged around basically. However, I did buy some pop, ice cream, and pan dulce (sweet bread). So I enjoyed that!! I hope everyone had a great New year's celebration! 
     As for the missionary work, this past week has been pretty slow. Lots of people are on vacations and are not home. So we haven't had very many lessons, but still a few. However, this next few weeks coming up look promising. Once our investigators get back from vacations everything should get going again. 
     This new year is a great opportunity to start. Every year we make goals to change. In whatever aspect of our lives. Eating habits, exercising, and whatever else we feel. But this year, we should try to focus more on the Savior and all that he did for us. That we have the wonderful opportunity to attend his Church every Sunday to learn, and to become clean of all our sins. Also, we need to take the opportunity to count all of the blessings that we have received in this past year. I know I've had a bunch! I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord. May he bless each and every one of you personally, and as families. As we strive to live the Gospel, keep the commandments, and go forth with faith, the Lord will bless us! I know this to be true. I love you all so much! Please remember me in your prayers!!

Love,

Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment