Monday 19 January 2015

New comp

Hello Everyone,

     This past week has been a bit crazy haha. First of all, last Tuesday I went on exchanges with the zone leaders. I went with Elder Martinez in his area called "Zacil-ha". It was pretty fun. We ordered pizza afterwards haha. 
     Then on Wednesday we had special transfers. I went back to Cancún for a few days. And then I today I came back here to Playa. Transfers were this morning, so I'm back here in my same area. But that's okay, I love this area! So I've been in Cancún for the last 5 days. And I've had about 5 different companions haha. The first two nights I stayed in the house of the President's Assistants Elder Juarez and Elder Hardwick. Then the next 3 nights I stayed with some other missionaries in Kohunlich, which is another ward in Cancún. I stayed with Elder Hernandez, Elder Vega, and Elder Rescalvo. The first time I've stayed in a house with 4 missionaries haha. I will just say that we had a good time haha. So because of these changes, I don't have really anything to report about my area this week. But, I did play basketball on Saturday! For the first time here in Mexico! The Assistants and Secretaries have their P-Day on Saturday, so I got to play basketball with them. It was awesome! I was on a team with Elder Anderson and Elder Hardwick. The team of whities haha. Elder Anderson is from Utah and Elder Hardwick is from California. It was fun to play ball again. Elder Hardwick is 6'8, so I just fed him the ball underneath every time and no one could do anything about it haha. And then when they would all guard him, I would just shoot it or take it to the other side of the hoop. Needless to say, we worked pretty well together! 
     Also, while I was in Cancún, I saw my old companion Elder Tito!! It was great to see him again. We had a good conversation and caught up a bit on "old times" haha. 
    And my new companion is Elder Mayorga!! I don't have a picture of me with him yet, but I will send one next week! Elder Mayorga is awesome, he has a great spirit about him! I feel like we are going to work really well together and we should have lots of success! Well, that's all for now folks.     
     Thanks for all your love and support!! Sorry If I didn't write anyone back personally, I don't have much time to write. However, I will keep trying to reply to eveyone if I can!! Thanks for all the love and support!! 

Love Dawson

No comments:

Post a Comment