Monday 3 November 2014

New letter - more baptisms!


Hello everyone,                                                                                        November 2, 2014

     Happy Halloween!! Hope everyone had a good weekend full of fun! Because I did too! We had a baptism on Tuesday. A boy named Ezequiel. He was the only member of his family that wasn't baptized, and now he is! He is the boy on the left. I don't know why he looks sad in the picture haha. I baptized his friend Jamber too. Everything went great! And I'm super happy for him and his family! 



     Elder Tito is awesome!! I'm learning Spanish really fast now. And he's learning English too haha. We are teaching each other.
     I read in one of my emails that Sarah wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas? Well, this is what I want for Christmas haha. I would like 2 CD's. One with Christmas hymns and music. And the other with normal hymns/church music. But everything has to be Church approved. Mom, if you do send me music, please make sure to send the song "The Army of Helaman". You know what I like haha! And this is my favorite song! I'd love to listen to it. I have the sheet music for it, from the MTC. And Elder Tito plays it on his guitar. But I would like my own copy so I can listen to it when I don't have someone to play it for me haha Please and thank you!! Hmm...what else do I want? Well, that's all I want for materialistic things. I would greatly appreciate your thoughts, prayers, and love.
     The people here are amazing!! I love them so much!! And I am so grateful for this opportunity I have so share the Gospel with them!! And my companion Elder Tito, well he is awesome!! We work well together. We have had some good laughs trying to learn Spanish and English haha! That's right, I feel like I'm learning a bit of english.Also, I feel like I'm forgetting english. Just a little bit. And it feels weird to talk in english to be honest. I'm just used to talking in Spanish with Elder Tito and everyone else haha. However, I still have lots to learn. LOTS haha. Well, that's all I have for this week. Thanks everyone for all your love and support! I miss you all so much!! But I know I am doing the right thing by serving a mission!! Have a good, fun and safe week everyone!!

Love,
Dawson 


No comments:

Post a Comment