Monday 27 October 2014

Transfers!

Hello Everyone,

    I heard about what happened in Ottawa. That´s really sad. It´s never good to hear things like that. Today we had transfers!! I am still here in the same area. But Elder Webb went to Cozumel and is now companions with Elder Judd. And my new companion is Elder Tito!! He´s from Bolivia! I am sending a picture of me with him.
     

     I am also sending pitcures of how skinny I am now haha. I feel like I´m just wearing a bag for a shirt now haha because there is so much extra space. You can probably see it somewhat in the picture of me standing up. Also one last picture with Elder Webb.
                                         

 I´m going to miss him! But I know Elder Tito and I are going to have some great adventures ahead!! Elder Tito´s first language is Spanish, so I´m going to learn a lot faster now haha! Which is great, because that´s what I need!
     Everything is going great! I´m really starting to feel like a Mexican haha. I love it!! We have a baptism tomorrow, and about 4 or 5 more planned for this next month. I´m so excited! The work here is progressing muy rapido! Well, I don´t really have much else to say. Nothing big or exciting has happened this past week. But that´s okay. I want all of you to know that I am so grateful for this opportunity I have to serve! Take care everyone!! Hasta este proxima lunes!                                      
 Getting Skinny pic-


 Zone pics


                                                                                                                                     Love, Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment