Monday 4 April 2016

Conference!!!

      Hello Everyone,

       I hope you all enjoyed General Conference, because I did! All of the messages were so awesome that I can't express my gratitude for their awesomeness! We also had an investigator that came to the conference too! His name is Brayan and he's great! He has a baptismal date for April 15th. He's progressing great! 
       We watched all of the sessions in the Chapel. So basically we spent all of Saturday and most of Sunday in the Chapel. It was wonderful. All of the talks were fantastic, its hard to pick just one to talk about. I actually really enjoyed the talk by Bonnie L. Oscarson about the Restoration of the church, the priesthood keys and everything! 
       I also loved the talk by Paul V. Johnson about the Resurrection. It is one of my favorite gospel topics. The fact that we will all one day live again it truly amazing. And not just as spirits or how we are now, but with perfect and glorified bodies! I agree with one of Gordon B Hinckley's quotes stated by Elder Johnson as "The greatest of all events of the history of mankind." I know that to be true. Those of you that know me, also know that I have suffered from a few illnesses and injuries and such. I have healed mostly from them, but I am still limited in some things. I am so excited to have a perfect and glorified body one day. Amulek also testifies to this divine truth in Alma 11:42-45 I know this to be true. Death is not the end, thanks to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know the church is true and I also bear witness that Jesus is the Christ. The one and only person capable of performing the heroic act of the atonement. I love being a missionary, to be able to share this wonderful truth to all the world! Have a wonderful week everyone! 

     Love,
         Elder Strate   

Package given to us by members at conference. My sucker that got destroyed by the humidity before I could get to it. Then a great drawing of the prophet and a quote from conference by him.







No comments:

Post a Comment