Monday 22 February 2016

Update


         Hello Everyone,                                               February 22, 2016
         I will try to write all that I can because time is short! We email from a little building with public computers, called a cyber.
         I do have a companion now, and his name is Elder Vargas. He is from Cuidad Juarez, Chihuaha. That has to be close to Aunt Mona and Uncle Sam I think. We get along great and he loves working too!
         Its pretty hot here in the Island! But there is a lot of wind so that helps.
         We also had to help some Elders move houses this week into another house. Other than that, the work has been normal. I hope that everyone had a great week. Congrats Derek for getting into BYU!! Hopefully I will get to go somewhere haha! Have a great safe week! I know that Jesus Christ lives! The Church is true and the Priesthood Power is real!
Love,
Elder Strate 
                               Picture from our rooftop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment