Monday 16 November 2015

New Comp

     Hello Everyone!!

     What a wonderful week this has been!!
      I now have a new companion, his name is Elder Dominguez. He is from the Mexican state of Vera Cruz! A city called Jalapa (halapa). He is so awesome! He has been out in the field a little bit longer than I have. We are working great together!! I am learning lots of great things from him. 
 
     Speaking of working...we now have 6 baptismal dates for this transfer! Wonderful!! I love being a missionary. I love seeing how the gospel changes people's lives. How people can leave behind all the bad things and start over again! 
     This past Saturday, we had a zone conference in Chetumal with President and Sister Kirkham. It was wonderful! I learned so many great things on how to be a better missionary. We focused on how to become better gospel teachers. Like, explaining the doctrine clearer, and being able to relate principles of the gospel. For example, first explaining how God is our loving heavenly father, and then being able to relate it to the law of tithing. Things like that so we can become more interesting teachers!! It was great! 
      I know that Jesus Christ lives!! I know that miracles still exist!! I am a witness of many miracles that have happened in the life of my family!! And with others too! I know God lives and loves all of his children. And that he wants us ALL to return to his presence. Have a wonderful week!

        Love,
             Elder Strate
 
We love food! Pizza and hot dogs!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment