Saturday 13 September 2014

MTC Letter #6 Trip to Vegas!

Our District at the Provo Temple today.



Hello Everyone,

     This past week has gone by really fast! I guess that's because I am so excited to leave. 
So yesterday I made a consulate trip to Las Vegas to get my Visa. I had to wake up at 4:00 am...that was fun...lol. We didn't get back until 10:00 last night, so I was pretty tired. Even though it was a really long day I'm glad I went because now I can go to Mexico! 
    I did receive the package mom. Thank you, It is greatly appreciated! And I also got the sweater. I love it, and it does fit! 
    Today has been kinda hectic trying to get everything organized and ready to leave. I still have some packing to do, which hopefully shouldn't take that long. Thanks for everyone that signed my yearbook! It's nice to know that people still remember me haha! 
    This morning we went to the temple for the last time here at the MTC. We did a session as a district, and it was wonderful!! I love the temple, and I am sad that I don't have one in my mission. That's probably the first thing I will want to do when I get back. 
    Anyways, I have had a wonderful time here at the MTC but it's time for me to go! Thanks for all the love and support everyone! And hopefully my next email will be sent from Mexico!! 

I said goodbye to some amazing Elders earlier this week. I'm going to miss them!!

Pics - Elder Halldaway,  Elder Ulrich,  Elder O'grady 




Love,

Elder Strate


Dad - can you send me the link to the blog you made for me? I can't remember what it is and I want to look at it. Thanks!

Miranda - You should definitely continue to play the piano for as long as you can. I have had a few chances to play here at the MTC, but I still wish that I'd practiced more. I have come to greatly appreciate the skill of playing the piano. I would encourage you to keep playing. Then maybe by the time I get back you will be better than me! You will definitely be better than Derek haha. But only if you keep up the good work. I know it has been hard with your head and all, but please keep trying!! It's always easy to take the easy road out of things, but trust me, it's worthwhile to take the harder road. You may not see the effects of it right away, but in the long run it can benefit you a lot! I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful sister like you! Keep working hard in everything you do!(except growing cause I don't want you to be taller than me lol) I love you lots! - Dawson (aka Donny) 

No comments:

Post a Comment