Saturday 23 August 2014

MTC Letter #3

Hello Everyone,

       Wow, this week has flown by pretty fast! Including my time here at the MTC. I only have 3 weeks left...!!! I'm so excited! I said goodbye to some wonderful Elders earlier this week, and I already miss them. We had some pretty awesome zone leaders. Elder Jackman, Elder Rameson, and Elder Harrison(aka Sid). They were such a good example to me, and I will never forget them!! I attached some pictures so hopefully you will see them. 
      Anyways, things are awesome here. Every day we get 50 minutes of gym time, well except on Sundays of course! I love gym time, it feels great to have a break from studying all the time! This week our district played basketball and kickball!!! I haven't played kickball for so long, it was good to play it again. And mom don't worry, I was fine. During basketball I was fine too. We just played half court 3 on 3, and I told the other Elders that I wasn't going to run and/or jump or anything. So I just stayed outside and shot threes mostly. Well...attempted to shoot threes...haha. It was awesome.  
      The Spanish is coming along...slowly but surely! We spend most of the day studying. We study/have classes from 7:30 am until 10:30, then gym time and lunch. Then 12:45 pm until 4:30, then supper, then 5:15 until 9:30. Ya, it's pretty crazy!! 
       Dad - Missionaries in my district- all going to Mexico, 8 to Cancun and 4 to Merida. 
      Anyways, I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to be here. Please continue your prayers, they are very helpful and I can already feel the blessings from them!! 

Sincerely,
Elder Strate


Bree- Hey!! How are you doing? I hope everything is okay at home. You are taking care of Sarah and Miranda for me right? Haha. I miss you Bree, and I know you miss me too. I just want you to know that I love you sooooooo much!!! I think about you and everyone else every day. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful sister!! Just remember when you are thinking about me, that I am in the right place doing the right thing. I can't wait to see you again!! Love- Dawson
 
                                                                Our whole Zone.
 
 
 
                                     Elder Harrison, Me, Elder Rameson, and Elder Jackman
 
 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment