Monday 27 June 2016

Visit with a 70

Hello Everyone,

      Had a good week. We found one new investigator this week. His name is Delmar (18years old) and his brother Audel is a member. We had a great talk with him on Saturday and he committed to get baptized on July 16th! He was also able to go to church yesterday! It was great. He will probably be my last baptism, unless we miraculously find someone else between now and then. I think we can!
 
     Friday was a pretty sweet day. A Seventy came to talk to us, Elder Ortiz. It was awesome! He talked to us for about 2 hours and it was great. He talked about how we need to keep being disciples of Christ even after our missions. For the rest of our lives...😨 All I can say is that I will try my very best to do so! He also talked about how we can establish the mission more plainly (Alma 4:4). By first starting with self improvement, then as a companionship, then as a mission. He is very inspired and I learned a lot. 
 
     So President and Sister Kirkham are leaving tomorrow...I will miss them dearly! They are so amazing and have done so much for this mission and for me. They will always hold a special place in my heart 😄  So President and Sister Reynoso will be arriving tomorrow. They are from Veracruz and I am so excited to get to know them! 
 
     So thats what happened this week. Thanks for reading and may you all have a great week! 

     Love,
        Elder Strate     

No comments:

Post a Comment