Monday 20 June 2016

Loving it here - 29 days left

      Hello Everyone, 

      This week was pretty good. First of all...
      Happy Father´s Day all you fathers out there! I hope that you had a wonderful day yesterday with all your families and such. I just want to make a shout out to my dad Ron Strate! Because of all the dads out there, he is the best. Just saying. Not to make anyone else feel bad but he is the best! He has done so much for me that I honestly cannot remember it all (sorry Dad). He has always been there for me when I've needed it most and always been a great example as a worthy priesthood holder in God´s Church. Thanks for everything Dad I love you soo much! Ok back to the mission now...😉
   
      We had a special meeting with President Kirkham and the rest of the Zone. In two weeks he and Sister Kirkham will be leaving, so we had one last meeting/party with a piñata and everything! 
      We also had interviews from President and it was amazing. He gave me a blessing too, and wow. It was a blessing unlike any other that I have ever received! It was almost like a patriarchal blessing! I think he has a gift of giving blessings. I´m not going to say what the whole blessing was, but I will say this. I will be called to serve the Lord again some day! Sweet!

      We have some baptismal dates scheduled for the coming weeks. This week we were able to visit a lot of less actives which was awesome. We even got the chance to talk with some  that rejected us before! Making progress! Its a lot of work but hey its worth it. The work of Salvation is the most important that there is. And I love it! Too bad thats its coming to an end in a few weeks...😭 
     Have a great week everyone and be safe. The Gospel is true and repentance is the key to happiness!!

      Love,

          Elder Strate


     P.S - If you haven´t read it already, read the conference talk called "The healing ointment of forgiveness"- Kevin R. Duncan from this April. Its wonderful!  


No comments:

Post a Comment