Monday 23 May 2016

Loving the Island


Hello Everyone,

    This transfer is going by super fast! Only two weeks left! I feel like every transfer goes by faster than the one before it. Crazy!
    We had exchanges on Wednesday with some Elders in Cancun. Elder Zuñiga came with me to the island. It was a great day! We had 7 lessons and found some new investigators and put some on baptismal dates! So we decided to celebrate with some pizza! It was pretty good too. 
   

          This week we hope to have two baptisms! There is no baptismal font here, so we have to do it in the beach! What a terrible sacrifice...Oh, and also I want to wish a happy birthday to my baby sister Miranda! I don't think she is a quite a "baby" anymore, but I think she might act like one still! Love you Miranda!
    There are lots of things that I have been thinking about this week. How to strengthen the branch, teach lots of people, help people to do whats right etc. There is a lot of work to be done here on the island but unfortunately there are not many people willing to change. We are doing all that we can to help others but when it comes down to it, everyone has their agency. I would love to make decisions for people, but that is against God´s plan.       
       Lets choose wisely in all that we do to one day get to the celestial kingdom! Thanks everyone!

Love,

             Elder Strate 

No comments:

Post a Comment